This is the fourth episode of our Facility Management Minutes series. In these videos, we discuss facility management career paths, the development of CAD and BIM standards, facility lifecycles, facilities management software, GIS, total cost of ownership (TCO), the future of the facility management industry, and more.
Our fourth guest in this series is Nicolas Mangon, the Vice President of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Strategy & Marketing for Autodesk. Nicolas developed his love for engineering and design from his father who was an aeronautical engineer for Aerbus in France. Nicolas moved to the U.S. to get a job working for Autodesk—a journey that didn't work out exactly as he planned, but he was successful. For the past 20 years or so, Nicolas has worked with customers around the world as Autodesk continues to evolve its strategy and product offerings related to infrastructure design and construction.
Watch the full episode to learn about:
- The Future of Design and Construction of Buildings and Infrastructure
- Sharing and Management of Design and Construction
- Software Vendors vs. Standard Developer's Perspectives
- Use of Autodesk in Managing Customer's Operations
- Global Challenges in Our Industry
- Relationship Between Autodesk and Esri
- Future Technologies of Autodesk
Want to receive more information like this in your inbox? Sign up to receive the Cartegraph newsletter today.