Facility Management Minutes Episode 6: Wanda Lenkewich
This is the sixth episode of our Facility Management Minutes series. In these videos, we discuss facility management career paths, the development of CAD and BIM standards, facility lifecycles, facilities management software, GIS, the total cost of ownership (TCO), the future of the facility management industry, and more.
Our sixth guest of this series is Wanda Lenkewich, President of Chinook Systems. Wanda has built her business around the very challenging problems of building commissioning. Essentially, she helps new building owners build the information systems necessary to maintain and operate facilities from the information delivered from design and construction. Wanda is one of those people whose life speaks volumes about the value of persistence.
Watch the full episode to learn about:
- Process of Building Commissioning
- How Data Standards Play a Role in Commissioning
- Common Information Gaps in Design and Construction
- Advice for Building and Infrastructure Owners
- Importance of Strong Foundational Technology
- Advice for Women in the Industry
- Importance of Cyber Security
Want to receive more information like this in your inbox? Sign up to receive the Cartegraph newsletter today.