A Facility Floor serves as a container asset, combining component tools to provide full visibility of your facilities. With this high-performance asset, you can manage inspections, maintenance, and repairs; view requests, costs, and overall performance; and keep your facilities up-to-date and functional.
- Building and Floor Management: Filter by building and floor to easily manage distinct areas within your facility.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration and Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your facilities.
- Material Costs: Calculate reapplication costs based on individual facility data—such as material, surface, and application rate—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Receive detailed analysis of tasks, assets, work orders, and other facility details.
- Location-Centric: View location-based data to best gauge location efficiency.
- Planned Maintenance: Set a maintenance schedule so necessary tasks and work orders get assigned in advance.
Asset shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Facility
- Site Electrical Utilities
- Facility Electrical
- Fire Protection
- Location Description
- Floor Name
- Building Class
Distribute Cost Using default value: Area
Building Context default value: Floor
See all of our Facility solutions. Click here.