Roofing is an effective tool that helps predict service life, build inventories, create inspections, and schedule maintenance of all your roofing assets. Use this efficient tool along with all other Facility assets to get an accurate picture of facility performance. Before August 12, 2021 and the Summer 2021 release the name of this asset was Roofing System.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks — such as maintenance, inspection, and testing — within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Deterioration Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate how long the roof will last and what it will cost you to maintain it.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a facility's roofing. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Type
Component of Facility Floor, WWTP Floor, and WTP Floor
- Location Description
- Capacity or Size
- Uniformat Code
- Warranty Expiration
- Clay Tile
- Slate Tile
- Concrete Tile
- Wood Shake
- Spanish Tile
- Asphalt Shingle
- Thermoplastic (TPO)
- Fiberglass Built-Up
Distribute Cost Using default value: Area
Building Context default value: Floor Aware