Site Electrical Utilities is one effective solution to keep your facility operational at all times, even during a power outage. Inspect inventory, track maintenance history, and forecast the service life of your electrical utilities. Use this tool along with all other Facility solutions to get an accurate picture of Facility performance and increase productivity for the benefit of your community. Before August 12, 2021 and the Summer 2021 release the name of this asset was Electrical Generator.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks — such as maintenance, inspection, and testing — within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at our preferred interval.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a facility's site electrical utilities. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Facility Floor
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Serial Number
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity
- Power Output
- Uniformat Code
- Capacity or Size
- Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas
- Propane Vapor
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Facility solutions.