Use the Site Mechanical Utilities asset to manage your facility’s heating distribution, cooling distribution, fuel distribution, and other civil/mechanical utilities. Inventory, inspect, maintain, and track costs associated with your site mechanical utilities assets.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks — such as maintenance, inspection, and testing — within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a facility's site mechanical utilities. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current conditions, anticipate future conditions, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Facility Floor, WWTP Floor, and WTP Floor
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Capacity or Size
- Uniformat Code
Distribute Cost Using default value: Each
Building Context default value: Floor Aware