Flood Protection Gate is another data-driven tool for flood protection. It has everything you need to accurately inventory, inspect, and track history for every gate in your flood protection system. Combine it with our other highly effective Flood Protection solutions and have full visibility of every flood protection system asset.
- Planned Maintenance: Create flood gate maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the flood gate's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Linkable Assets: Connect the flood gate record to those of other assets in your flood protection system.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Gate Type
- Closure Stage
- Gate Height
- Gate Width
Flood Gate Manufacturers
- Rodney Hunt
- Steel-Fab Inc
- Hydro Gate
- Whipps Inc
Flood Gate Types
- Gate Well
- Hinged Crest
- Fish-belly Flap
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Flood Control solutions.