Flood Protection Generator
Flood Protection Generator is a powerful solution for ensuring flood protection generators work when you need them. It has everything you need to effectively manage inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Use it in combination with our other Flood Protection solutions for full visibility of your entire flood protection system.
- Planned Maintenance: Create generator maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge performance, and proactively plan for replacements and repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the generator's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Linkable Assets: Connect the generator's record to those of other assets in your flood protection system.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Serial Number
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity
- Power Output
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Flood Control solutions.