Pump Station is a data-driven solution for keeping pump stations up-to-date and a functional. Manage inspections, maintenance, repairs, and more. Use Pump Station in combination with our other highly effective Flood Protection solutions to gain full visibility on your entire flood protection system.
- Planned Maintenace: Create pump station maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the pump station's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Linkable Assets: Connect the pump station record to those of other assets in your flood protection system.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Flood Control solutions.