Use Bench to efficiently manage your entire bench inventory. Location, installation, maintenance, inspection, and more. Use it in combination with our other Park assets to get full visibility of every associated Park asset.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your benches.
- Material Costs: Calculate maintenance costs based on individual bench data—such as material and surface—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each asset in your inventory.
- Location Centric: Locate the asset and place it on your map with just one click. Add useful notes and photos for crews to reference in emergency repair or replacement situations.
- Container/Component Assets: A container is an asset that has component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. The Bench asset is a component to the Park container asset, but can be part of other networks, like transportation.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Manage all types of benches including memorials using intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Park
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Bench Color
- Frame Color
- Powder-Coated Steel
- Recycled Plastic
- Global Industrial
- Polly Products
- Thomas Steele
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Parks and Rec solutions.