The Fence tool is a comprehensive, field-ready fence management solution. Use it to efficiently capture and track inspection data, perform and schedule maintenance, and safeguard your fences and their underlying structures.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your fences.
- Material Costs: Calculate maintenance costs based on individual fence data—such as material and surface—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each asset in your inventory.
- Location Centric: Locate the asset and place it on your map with just one click. Add useful notes and photos for crews to reference in emergency repair or replacement situations.
- Container/Component Assets: A container is an asset that has component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. The Fence asset is a component to the Park container asset.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition of posts and panels, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Park
- Obstruction Removal
- Weed Control
- Location Description
- Number of Gates
- Aircraft Cable
- Chain Link
- Galvanized Steel
- Marine Rail
- Range Fence
- Sports Netting
- Welded Steel
- Wrought Iron
- Erosion Control
- Master Halco
- Penn Fencing
- Stephens Pipe and Steel
Distribute Cost Using default value: Length
See all our Parks and Rec solutions.