Whether your park is a boat ramp, dog park, memorial, median, or recreational facility, use our Park solution to effectively care for and sustain all assets related to your park.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your park.
- Material Costs: Calculate maintenance costs based on individual park data—such as material and surface—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each asset in your inventory.
- Location Centric: Locate the asset and place it on your map with just one click. Add useful notes and photos for crews to reference in emergency repair or replacement situations.
- Container/Component Assets: A container is an asset that has component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. The Park asset is the container for Athletic Space, Bench, Fence, Landscaped Area, Park Amenity, Park Structure, and Playground container assets.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
- Weed Control
- Location Description
- ADA Compliant
- Address Number
- Operational Days
- Operational Hours
- Boat Ramp
- Building Grounds
- Dog Park
- Open Space
- Recreational Facility
- Walking Track
- 24 hours/day
- 6 am-7 pm
- 8:30 am-5pm
Distribute Cost Using default value: Acreage
See all our Parks and Rec solutions.