The Park Amenity solution builds a powerful inventory, creates effective inspection and maintenance schedules, and predicts the service life of 14 different amenities like trash cans, planters, picnic tables, fountains, and a broad spectrum of materials.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your park amenities.
- Material Costs: Calculate maintenance costs based on individual park amenity data—such as material and surface—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each asset in your inventory.
- Location Centric: Locate the asset and place it on your map with just one click. Add useful notes and photos for crews to reference in emergency repair or replacement situations.
- Container/Component Assets: A container is an asset that has component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. The Park Amenity asset is a component to the Park container asset.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Park
- Empty Receptacle
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Bike Rack
- Boat Landing
- Drinking Fountain
- Picnic Table
- Recycling Receptacle
- Trash Receptacle
- Landscape Structures
- Miracle Recreation
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Parks and Rec solutions.