Park Structures are any structure with a roof, or a roof and walls. Efficiently Manage the inventory, location, condition, and work history for pavilions, sheds, shelters, restrooms, and more.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your park structures.
- Material Costs: Calculate maintenance costs based on individual park structure data—such as material and surface—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each asset in your inventory.
- Location Centric: Locate the asset and place it on your map with just one click. Add useful notes and photos for crews to reference in emergency repair or replacement situations.
- Container/Component Assets: A container is an asset that has component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. The Park Structure asset is a component to the Park container asset.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Park
- Location Description
- Surface Type
- Community Facility
- Enclosed Pavilion
- Maintenance Shed
- Open Air Pavilion
See all our Parks and Rec solutions.