Sewer Main is an effective solution for public works and utility crews. Accurately inventory, inspect, and track history of every inch of main line in your sanitary sewer network. Combine it with our other powerful Sewer solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Access an ongoing account of inspections, maintenance, events, and OCI for each main line segment in your inventory. Use that data to plan budgets and projects, and forecast service life.
- NPDES Standards: All included data fields are based on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Linkable Assets: Connect main line records to those of the laterals, mains, manholes, and cleanouts they link to.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
Report: Asset Summary
- Location Description
- Downstream Elevation
- Lining Code
- Lining Method
- Lining Method Type
- Material Code
- Material Type
- Upstream Elevation
- Use Type
Distribute Cost Using default value: Length
See all our Sanitary Sewer solutions.