For managing your signal cabinet inventory, maintenance, inspections, and replacements, use the high-performing Signal Cabinet system in tandem with our other efficient Signal Management solutions for full visibility of signal-related assets.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge cabinet performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: Cartegraph uses your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of individual signal cabinets.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the cabinet's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Warranty Expiration
- Powder Coat
- Signal Controller
- Battery Backup System
- Super P
See all our Signal solutions.