When failure at a signalized intersection happens, an effective Signal Monitor helps maintain safety by preventing every direction from having the green light at once. Manage your inventory, maintenance, and repair all within this data-driven solution. This is one of the many key components inside Signal Cabinet. Use this along with other signal-related assets for full visibility on all your signal components.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Operation Type
- Speed Zone
- Conflict Monitor
- Malfunction Monitor
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Signal solutions.