Storm Channel is an essential solution for post-flooding inspections, maintenance, and reporting. It has everything you need to accurately inventory, inspect, and track history for every channel in your drainage network. Combine it with our other high-performing Storm solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- NPDES Standards: All included data fields are based on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a channel’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and projects, and forecasting service life.
- Linkable Assets: Connect channel records to those of the culverts and outlets they connect to.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
Report: Asset Summary
- Debris Removal
- Vegetation Management
- Location Description
- Bottom Material
- Side Material
- Top Width
- Wire-enclosed rock
See all our Storm Water solutions.