Storm Culvert is another essential and effective tool for emergency maintenance situations. It has everything you need to accurately inventory, inspect, and track history for every culvert in your drainage network. Combine it with our other Storm solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the culvert and place it on your map. Add location notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it next time.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- NPDES Standards: All included data fields are based on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a culvert’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and projects, and forecasting service life.
- Linkable Assets: Connect culvert records to those of the channels and basins they link to.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
Report: Asset Summary
- Location Description
- Downstream Invert Elevation
- Lining Method
- Upstream Invert Elevation
- Cured in Place
- Fold and Form or Deform/Reform
- Corrugated Metal
- Galvanized Structural Plate
- High Density Polyethylene
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Precast Concrete
- Reinforced Concrete
- Reinforced Concrete Box Sections
- Four Sided Box
Distribute Cost Using default value: Length
See all our Storm Water solutions.