Storm Facility is a simple, effective tool for keeping stormwater facilities up-to-date and functional. It has everything you need to efficiently manage facility inspections, maintenance, repairs, and more. Use it in combination with our other storm utility solutions for full visibility of your entire network.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Detailed Records: Access an ongoing account of inspections, maintenance, events, and OCI for each wastewater structure on the grounds. Use that data to forecast service life and budget for upgrades and repairs
- NPDES Standards: All included data fields are based on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Linkable Assets: Connect the facility record to those of the pipes and pumps it's linked to.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Use Type
- Lift Station
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Storm Water solutions.