Effectively track your entire inlet inventory, from location and installation to maintenance activity and inspection history. Use it in combination with our other Storm solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- NPDES Standards: All included data fields are based on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Location Centric: Locate the inlet and place it on your map. Add location notes and photos to make it easier for crews to find inlets during backups and floods.
- Linkable Assets: Connect inlet records to those of the pipes they link to.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Grate Type
- Invert Elevation
- Galvanized Steel
- Gray Cast Iron
- Cast Iron
- Ductile Iron
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all our Storm Water solutions.