The Pavement tool is a simple, powerful solution for extending the service life of your pavement segments. It has everything you need to efficiently manage inspections, maintenance, repairs, and more. Use it in combination with our other Transportation solutions and get full visibility of your entire network.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Asset History: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each segment in your inventory.
- Performance & Distress Libraries: Instantly reference the most up-to-date USACE distress and deterioration data on your device.
- Deterioration & Performance Curve: All included data fields are based on ASTM-D6433-23 standards. Specify your segment, choose your sample type, inspect, and let Cartegraph calculate the PCI for you.
- Scalable: Set your own quality management and acceptance standards above and beyond those specified by the FHWA.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
- Asset Summary
- Current PCI Details
- Estimated OCI by Pavement Classification
- Estimated OCI by Street
- Location Description
- Functional Classification
- Number of Lanes
- Pavement Classification
- Right of Way Width
- Speed Zone
Distribute Cost Using default value: Length