Pavement Area is a high-performing solution for extending the service life of your pavement segments as polygon—rather than linear—assets. It has everything you need to effectively manage inspections, maintenance, repairs, and more. Use it in combination with our other Transportation solutions and get full visibility of your entire network.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Asset History: Establish an ongoing account of inspections, condition category, and OCI rating for each segment in your inventory.
- Performance and Distress Libraries: Instantly reference the most up-to-date USACE distress and deterioration data on your device.
- Deterioration and Performance Curve: All included data fields are based on ASTM D6433-18 standards. Specify your segment, choose your sample type, inspect, and let Cartegraph calculate the PCI for you, if you have an enterprise license.
- Scalable: Set your own quality management and acceptance standards above and beyond those specified by the FHWA.
- Prefer Polygons?: The Pavement Areas solution enables you to easily classify and manage regular, linear pavement segments as polygons instead.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Polygon
- Asset Summary
- Current PCI Details
- Estimated OCI by Pavement Classification
- Estimated OCI by Street
- Location Description
- Functional Classification
- Numbers of Lanes
- Pavement Classification
- Right of Way Width
- Speed Zone
Distribute Cost Using default value: Area