Use the Site Preparation asset to manage your facility’s site clearing, site demolition and relocations, site earthwork, and hazardous waste remediation. Inventory, inspect, maintain, and track costs associated with your site preparation assets.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks — such as maintenance, inspection, and testing — within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current conditions, anticipate future conditions, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Facility, WWTP Facility, and WTP Facility
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Capacity or Size
- Uniformat Code
Distribute Cost Using default value: Each
Building Context default value: None
See all of our Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions.