Wastewater Treatment Plant Floor
A Wastewater Treatment Plant Floor serves as a container asset, combining component tools to provide full visibility of your facilities. With this high-performance asset, you can manage inspections, maintenance, and repairs; view requests, costs, and overall performance; and keep your facilities up-to-date and functional.
- Building and Floor Management: Filter by building and floor to easily manage distinct areas within your facility.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Deterioration and Performance Curve: Use your inspection data to estimate the remaining service life and maintenance costs of your facilities.
- Material Costs: Calculate reapplication costs based on individual facility data—such as material, surface, and application rate—right inside the asset.
- Detailed Records: Receive detailed analysis of tasks, assets, work orders, and other facility details.
- Location-Centric: View location-based data to best gauge location efficiency.
- Planned Maintenance: Set a maintenance schedule so necessary tasks and work orders get assigned in advance.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Asset shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Wastewater Treatment Plant Facility or Wastewater Treatment Plant Process
- WWTP Blowers
- WWTP Compressors
- WWTP Conveyors
- WWTP Electrical Generators
- WWTP HVAC Equipment
- WWTP Instrumentation
- WWTP Motors
- WWTP Presses
- WWTP Pumps
- WWTP Screens
- WWTP Structures
- WWTP UV
- WWTP Valves
- Location Description
- Floor Name
Distribute Cost Using default value: Area
Building Context default value: Floor
See all of our Wastewater Treatment solutions. Click here.