Use Wastewater Treatment Plant Motors to manage your plant's motors, including location, installation, maintenance, and inspections. Use this for any motor that powers other things including pumps. Pair it with our other high-performing Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the motor and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Component Assets: Easily connect motor records to those of the wastewater treatment plant process they're a component of.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a motor’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your facility's efficiency.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a wastewater treatment plant's motors. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of WWTP Processes or WWTP Floor
Condition Category: Operation
- Location Description
- Frame Type
- Serial Number
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.