Wastewater Treatment Plant Presses is an effective solution for plant operators and maintenance crews. Accurately locate, inventory, inspect, and create work histories for all the presses the do the work of removing water from the sludge. Pair it with our other Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the press and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Component Assets: Easily connect press records to those of the wastewater treatment plant process they're a component of.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a press's entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your facility's efficiency.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of WWTP Processes or WWTP Floor
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Serial Number
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.