The Wastewater Treatment Plant Process asset type is not a physical asset, but an asset used to view all assets related to the entire process along with the roll-up costs and work history. This is an effective way for operators and maintenance staff to manage processes like pretreatment, screening, sludge removal, and disinfection.
- Location Centric: Locate the structure and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Component Assets: Easily connect to facilities and those of the wastewater treatment plant process or water treatment plant process they're a component of. Treatment Plants is the top-level container to Facility, Wastewater Treatment Plant Process, and Water Treatment Plant Process assets.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
The same process should not be a container to both a facility and the plant.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Facility
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- WWTP Blowers
- WWTP Compressors
- WWTP Conveyors
- WWTP Instrumentation
- WWTP Motors
- WWTP Presses
- WWTP Screens
- WWTP Structures
- WWTP UV
- WWTP Valves
- WWTP Pumps
- Location Description
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all of our Wastewater Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.