The Water Backflow solution has everything you need to effectively inventory, inspect, and track history for backflow prevention devices in your water network. Combine it with our other powerful Water solutions to get full visibility of every network component.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- EPA and FEMA Standards: All included data fields are based on EPA recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a backflow’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your Emergency Response Plan(ERP).
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Rated Pressure
- Water Type
- Air Gap
- Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker
- Double Check Valve
- Dual Check with Atmospheric Port
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- Reduced Pressure Zone
- Spill Resistant Vacuum Breaker
Distribute Cost Using default value: None