The high-performing Hydrant solution ensures that accurate data is captured during inspections, maintenance, testing, and replacements. Combine it with our other Water solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Location Centric: Start with basic details such as street and address. Locate the hydrant and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews and emergency responders to find the hydrant in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Linkable Assets: Inventory every part of every hydrant. Connect each hydrant to its corresponding main to create remarkably accurate network records.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Type: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Body Color
- Bonnet Color
- Direction to Turn
- Fire District
- Gallons per minute
- Number of Turns to Open
- Operating Nut Size
- Pressure Zone
- Serial Number
Distribute Cost Using default value: None