Use the data-driven Water Main solution to track every detail of your water main inventory—from location and installation to maintenance activity and inspection history. Use it in combination with our other high-performing Water solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the main and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find the main in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes, photos, and video, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Access an ongoing account of inspections, maintenance, events, and OCI for each water main in your inventory. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Standards: All included data fields are based on EPA recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Linkable Assets: Connect water main records to those of the hydrants, laterals, meters, valves, pumps, and facilities they link to.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Linear
Report: Asset Summary
- Detect Leak
- Location Description
- Joint Type
- Lining Type
- Pressure Zone
- Water Type
- Coal Tar
- Flexible PVC
Distribute Cost Using default value: Length