Use Water Meter to manage your entire water meter inventory more effectively, including location, installation, maintenance, and inspection. Use it in combination with our other Water solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Start with basic details such as street and address. Locate the meter and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find the meter in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Linkable Assets: Connect meter records to those of the laterals, mains, and facilities they're linked to.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Serial Number
- Water Type
- Positive Displacement
Distribute Cost Using default value: None