Water Storage Tank is another powerful tool for maintaining water quality and safety. It has everything you need to effectively inventory, inspect, and track history for every storage tank in your water network. Combine it with our other Water solutions and get full visibility of every network component.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- EPA and FEMA Standards: All included data fields are based on EPA recommended maintenance and assessment methods.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a tank’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Linkable Assets: Easily connect tank records to those of the mains, pumps, and valves they're linked to.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Lining Type
- Porcelain Enamel
Distribute Cost Using default value: None