Use the data-driven Water Valve solution to manage your entire water valve inventory, including location, installation, maintenance, inspection. Pair it with our other high-performing Water solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Start with basic details such as street and address. Locate the valve box and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Linkable Assets: Easily connect valve records to those of the mains and tanks they're linked to.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a valve’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Locator Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Direction to Turn
- Serial Type
- Water Type
Distribute Cost Using default value: None