Manage fire protection assets to keep your Facility safe. Inventory, inspect, track histories, and perform preventative maintenance of your fire protection assets to minimize facility damage in the event of a fire. Use this high-performing tool along with all other Facility assets to get an accurate picture of facility performance.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks — such as maintenance, inspection, and testing — within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a facility's fire protection. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of Facility Floor, WWTP Floor, and WTP Floor
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Warranty Expiration
- Capacity or Size
- Uniformat Code
- Fire Hydrant
- Hose Reel
- Fire Extinguisher
- Manual Alarm Actuator
- Fire Sensor
- CO2 Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- Heat Sensor
- Smoke Sensor
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Water Treatment Plant solutions.