Use Water Treatment Plants to manage your plant's location and container assets. Pair it with our other high-performing Water Treatment Plant solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component. This asset type is meant to be used if your treatment facility has more than one building.
- Location Centric: Locate the structure and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Component Assets: Easily connect to facilities and those of the water treatment plant process they're a component of. Water Treatment Plants is the top-level container to Water Treatment Plant Process assets.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
- Water Treatment Plant Facility
- Water Treatment Plant Processes
Do not place the same process under both a facility and the plant.
- Location Description
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
See all of our Water Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.