Use the Water Treatment Plant Blowers tool to manage your plant's blowers, including location, installation, maintenance, and inspections. Blowers provide oxygen to microbes that consume sludge. Pair it with our other high-performing Water Treatment Plant solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the blower and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Component Assets: Easily connect blower records to the water treatment process they're a component of.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a blower’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your facility's efficiency.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset Shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of WWTP Processes
Conditional Category: Operation
- Location Description
- Serial Number
- Positive Displacement
See all of our Water Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.