Water Treatment Plant Electrical Generator
Water Treatment Plant Electrical Generator is one effective solution to keep your water treatment plant operational at all times, even during a power outage. Inspect inventory, track maintenance history, and forecast the service life of your site electrical utilities. Use this tool along with all other Water Treatment Plant solutions to get an accurate picture of water treatment plant performance and increase productivity for the benefit of your citizens.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see the asset's entire event and inspection history. Use that data when planning budgets and forecasting service life.
- Planned Maintenance: Create maintenance schedules, identify recurring maintenance tasks, gauge asset performance, and proactively plan for repairs.
- Repeating Work Orders: Group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at our preferred interval.
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA): Evaluate the condition and functionality of a water treatment plant's electrical generator. In Cartegraph, you can create, edit, and close assessments in the asset detail view—and create work directly from assessments.
- Risk & Business Risk Exposure (BRE): These scores help you prioritize work and allocate your budget to address higher risk assets. The risk score is a number from 1 to 25 and is based on an asset's Probability of Failure and its Consequence of Failure. Calculating Risk is available for all asset types and Equipment.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Point
Report: Asset Summary
Component of: Water Treatment Plant Floor
- Address Number
- Location Description
- Location Address Number
- Locator Street
- Locator City
- Serial Number
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity
- Power Output
- Capacity or Size
- Uniformat Code
- Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas
- Propane Vapor
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Water Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.