Use Water Treatment Plant Structure to manage your plant's structure, including location, installation, maintenance, and inspections. This is a general category for any structure that holds fluids or solids. Pair it with our other high-performing Water Treatment Plant solutions and get full visibility of every associated network component.
- Location Centric: Locate the structure and place it on your map. Add notes and photos to make it easy for crews to find it in the future.
- Guided Inspections: Populate the ordered fields, attach notes and photos, and schedule necessary follow-up tasks on the spot.
- Component Assets: Easily connect structure records to those of the water treatment plant process they're a component of.
- Detailed Records: Instantly see a structure’s entire event and inspection history. Use that data to forecast service life, budget for repairs and replacements, and enhance your facility's efficiency.
- Repeating Work Orders: A simple, organized way to be proactive. Just group the assorted, routine tasks—such as maintenance, inspection, and testing—within a single work order. Then schedule that work order to repeat at your preferred interval.
Intelligently ordered fields lead users through inspections, making sure every piece of essential information gets captured. Use your data to calculate current condition, anticipate future condition, and predict remaining service life.
Asset shape: Polygon
Report: Asset Summary
Component of WTP Processes or WTP Floor
- Location Description
Distribute Cost Using default value: None
Building Context default value: Floor Aware
See all of our Water Treatment Plant solutions. Click here.