With thousands of help topics, training videos, white papers, and more, Cartegraph Campus is here to help you find just what you're looking for. Get answers to your questions, learn new ways to use the system, and discover how your peers are using the Cartegraph Asset Management Suite to improve their day-to-day operations. View Campus from where ever you need to, at your desk or from your mobile device.
Two Ways to Find What You Need
Use the search bar at the top of the page to quickly find anything in Campus. Enter a keyword or phrase, and the results offer a variety of options ranked and refined by machine learning. Filter the search results to narrow your results by product for better results.
The home page gives three options to start browsing:
- Help is where you find instructions on how to use the software.
- Events offers opportunities to interact with the OpenGov team and our library of on-demand webinars.
- Learn is how you apply Cartegraph Asset Management solutions to operations management.
Share the Stuff You Like
When you find helpful information, share it! Click to post to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn—your choice. Or, email the link to your team.
Three Ways to Tell Us What You Think
We do our best to make your experience with Cartegraph Asset Management exceptional. We can't reach that goal without hearing from you about what works and what could be better. There are three ways to share your thoughts:
- Ideas: Use the Cartegraph Ideas portal to submit new feature ideas, view existing ideas, add comments, and vote for the ideas you like best.
- Feedback: Share your comments about Campus, the content, or anything about the Cartegraph Asset Management Suite.
- Ratings: at the bottom of each entry is the opportunity to tell us whether it was helpful and a spot to add feedback to explain your rating.