This iPad app is a powerful, field-ready app for organizations using Cartegraph. We have taken our Operations Management System and tailored it to work perfectly on your iPad. So wherever the day takes you, you will have all the tools and resources you need to complete tasks accurately and on time.
Downed signs, debris, potholes, and more. When a request comes in, you can get right to work—thanks to the Requests feature on Cartegraph for iPad.
- Mobile Access: View and edit requests from anywhere. With the touch of a finger, workers in the field can see everything that needs to be done, including all tasks associated with a request.
- Efficient Task Management: Easily add and assign associated tasks on-site. No need to rely on your office crew to keep things organized. Editing or re-assigning existing tasks in the field is easy, too.
- Quick Communication: Follow up with requesters via email right from the app. This efficient functionality will help you vet and respond to requests in record time.
- Smooth Navigation: Get where you want to go with one quick tap—from asset to task to request to your home screen. Say goodbye to hitting that pesky back button on repeat and hello to lightning fast action.
PCI Inspections are a mainstay feature of Cartegraph. We’ve extended the capabilities of that feature to the field. Now workers can record pavement distresses, complete inspections, and calculate PCI all using Cartegraph for iPad.
- Tailored Experience: We’ve taken our existing PCI Inspection functionality and tailored it to your iPad, maximizing the functions of Cartegraph and your device. Optimized display — no unnecessary zooming or scrolling. Touch-friendly design utilizes your iPad’s screen technology to create an efficient user experience.
- Built-in Distress Library: No need to consult your own manuals and image collections to reference different grades of distress. Just reference Cartegraph’s built-in Pavement Distress Library to determine how a particular distress should be graded during an inspection.
- Simplified Calculations: Once samples are added, Cartegraph calculates PCI according to the built-in USACE standards. Calculations can be performed on a single or multi-sample basis.
This feature is not available in offline mode.
Complete tasks and inspections in any remote area with Offline mode in Cartegraph for iPad.
- Work from anywhere: Before you head to an area without connectivity, switch your iPad to Offline. Cartegraph will quickly download the data you need to complete your work in a disconnected state.
- One mobile application: You don’t need to download or update a separate application to work offline. With a flip of a switch in Cartegraph for iPad, you can be offline. Simply switch back when you’re ready to connect again.
- Efficient workflows: When you’re offline, you’ll see only tasks that are assigned to you. Take notes, record inspections, enter resources, and complete tasks just like you would online. When you connect again, all the information will be uploaded into your Cartegraph database.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.