Vehicles and equipment are resources. But they’re assets, too. And they need the same regular maintenance and management as your other municipal assets.
So we designed a smarter, easier way for you to manage them. Use Cartegraph’s Fleet management features to create proactive maintenance schedules, implement recurring maintenance tasks, gauge vehicle and equipment performance,and intelligently plan for replacements and repairs.
Plan efficiently, schedule proactively, and become familiar with the history of each piece in your Fleet inventory.
Schedule recurring maintenance tasks against single pieces or groups of equipmentand fleet inventory:
Timed Maintenance: Schedule maintenance tasks to occur at planned intervals
Example: Vehicle oil change every 3 months
Usage-based Maintenance: Trigger upcoming tasks whenever vehicle/equipment inspection usage exceeds your established parameters.
Example: Vehicle oil change every 3000 miles
Cartegraph Fleet functionality is far more than a scheduling tool. It gives every maintenance staff member full visibility on the work in their department.
- Built-in notifications inform users of tasks in progress and those that need to be prioritized for completion.
- When maintaining a particular vehicle or piece of equipment, users can easily see what/if future tasks are planned, and make better, more proactive decisions when performing their work.
Example: A truck is in the shop for a broken headlight repair. The mechanic can also see that the vehicle is due for an oil change the next week. The mechanic can use this information to decide whether to change the oil while the vehicle is in the shop that day or keep it on schedule for its future planned date.
Fuel System Integration and Usage
Cartegraph can be integrated with all fuel management systems, allowing you to manage a vehicles ongoing maintenance data in tandem with fuel usage.
- Odometer reading
- Average daily usage
- Miles per gallon (of fuel)
- Hour Meter
- Average daily usage
- Fuel/Energy usage
Vehicle Replacement Rating (VRR)
Our Vehicle Replacement Rating (VRR) is a specially designed points system that helps you easily recognize when a vehicle needs to be retired or replaced.
- VRR calculations give you a real-time gauge of purchase cost vs. maintenance cost, and what stage of the replacement a vehicle or piece of equipment is in.
- Built-in VRR benchmarks are based on APWA recommended vehicle rating criteria.
- You also have the option to adjust the rating parameters and calculate VRR according to those preferences.