- From the Task list, tap a Pavement or Pavement Area Inspect task.
- On the Task Detail view, tap Start Inspection.
- Make sure the inspection date is correct.
- Tap Inspected By and select the inspector's name.
- From the PCI Condition Category, tap PCI Start.
- Tap Use the entire Segment as a Single Sample, User Previous Samples, or Generate Army Corps of Engineers Samples.
- Add a sample.
- Tap a sample to inspect.
- If the sample does not have any distresses, tap the No Distresses Found check box.
- Select a Distress.
- Enter the Extent.
- Tap on the image that corresponds to the distress severity.
- Tap on the camera button to add a photo of the sample using the iPad camera or select an existing photo.
- Add as many as distresses that apply.
- Inspect the remaining samples by tapping Samples to go back to the Samples screen and select another sample to inspect, or swipe to go to the next sample.
- After all samples are inspected, tap Done.
- Tap Save.
- If the inspection is complete, tap Complete.
This feature is not available in Offline mode.
This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.